Hey! I haven’t posted since….
Not even gonna say but I would like to do an update now, if that’s okay…
Today, November 2nd, Dia de los Muertes, I finished a manuscript. Yay! So lemme give you a run down on which manuscripts are complete and their statuses:
- Inside Out: Michael Taylor 1 – Available for purchase here.
- Stitches: Michael Taylor 2 – Available for purchase here.
- El Jefe: Michael Taylor 3 – Complete, in Editing
- Alyssa Fairfield: Alyssa Fairfield 1 – Complete, awaiting Beta Readers
- SHE: Michael Taylor 4 – Complete, awaiting Beta Readers
- Wisp: Stand alone Crime Fiction – Complete, awaiting Beta Readers
- Madam: Stand alone Erotic, Crime Fiction – Complete, awaiting Beta Readers
- Completion: Stand Alone(?) Crime Fiction – In Progress
- Children of None: Stand Alone YA Sci-Fi – In Development
- “Alyssa Fairfield 2”: Alyssa Fairfield 2 – In Development
- Maxwell Taylor: Michael Taylor 5 – In Development
- “Trevor Caspian”: Stand alone (?) Crime Fiction – In Development
- Manifesto: Michael Taylor 6 – In Development
These are all working titles until published. Titles in quotes are completely untitled.
So, after reading this list… see anything that stands out??
- I wrote an EROTIC work. Whoo. I had a crazy idea for erotic, crime fiction and it worked out! You can read about Madam here. I did complete the manuscript in about 6 weeks. I was ravenous. lol. Started June 25th, completed first draft August 1st.
- I have plans for a YA Sci-Fi project. This one scares me. I’ve actually had the idea for over six months but I haven’t been able to move too far forward because the genre and the audience is VERY new to me. I love listening to Sci-Fi audio books and watching Sci-Fi movies but it really is like stepping into a new realm for me. The story is strong in me however, so it will be started. I already love the characters. Just need to get comfy.
- Did you notice I have not 1, but 2 new main characters to highlight in major titles?? Alyssa Fairfield you may have heard of, but I’m creating Trevor Caspian and he’s quite the opposite of our friend Michael Taylor. He’s fun, funny, social and a genius. The challenge with him will be writing someone WAY smarter than me, and funnier than me. lol. He’ll be great.
So, lots coming. Lots to do.